Tuesday 5 January 2016

Hello!

A warm welcome to the class blog of P3-Adaptability 2016!

In this class blog, I will be sharing about the activities done in class, some strategies to help the pupils with learning, as well as some resources to extend their learning at home. Also, I will publish pieces of pupils' work through the blog as encouragement to celebrate the every step of success.

The class blog will double up as a platform for pupils to share their ideas and practise the ICT skills that they have learnt in specific blog posts designated for them. Through the ICT-infused lessons in class, they can contribute to the content of the blog using different media such as pictures and videos.

I would seek your understanding that I may not be able to update as regularly during examination periods or my CCA competition periods. Thus, I would suggest that you subscribe to the class blog to avoid missing out on the updates.

Thank you!


Sincerely
Ms Cindy Chan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please indicate your name at the end of your comments. Be proud of what you're saying (: